Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ber na Ber!

Hayyy the months end with ber already,BER - meaning Christmas is coming and cold weather so get ready for those winter clothes.If you dont have yet,do some shopping now. Not much is going on with me today,trying to fix those stuff at home,the disarrange things from the weekend and doing the laundry. what a busy day huh?Because during the weekend I never mind arranging the stuffs that scattered around,but I always make sure at the weekdays that I am doing it.I dont like arranging and cleaning when hubby is around..Thanks goodness Im able to finish the works at home. Last night I didn't sleep really well,I always go back to the toilet every one hour.Waaa this cold weather's fault! I asked hubby to switched on the heather in the bedroom because I would think it can help but he refused.His reason,we will get sick and its not good to switched on the heather in the bedroom.Grrrr! Thats why sometimes I am sleeping in our living room sometimes when I wake up during the night because its freakin' cold in the bedroom..The heater in our living room is on always,this is my nest. Of all the place here in our home,the living room is the best place for me to stay.LOL! And now while I sitting and opening my blog wow,I got lots of message in tagboard.Thanks,all of you who leaved your message on my tagboard.I wont mind link exchanging with you all.hehehe! Im really glad you found me and wanted to link ex with me..

No comments: