Friday, January 18, 2008

relaxing week

At the end of the day after work is done, its nice to have a rest and relax.Me in our dining room Yes I have now my week that's not busy for me. I may say that I have a lot of time for the house,for myself and for doing the things that I like including watching movies,listen to music and arranging things at home.Not like the last week that I have been too busy and too exhausted arriving home.This time I wanna sit and relax and at the same time do the blogging. Couple of months that I been busy too,moving to our new house,yes! this is it. We have our dream house already and hubby and me were too glad for this dream that came.And at the last almost all things were arrange already but I always like to do things at home and just love to make it a home really for me and hubby sort of decorating still.hehehe.. The weather here seems to get cold everyday,well winter's not over yet so this is just normal. I wish it to finish quick so it would be spring and ohh how I love spring time.Flowers blossoming everywhere and then there comes summer which I always miss everytime the winter arrived.

No comments: