Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Weekend!

Agrrr! I am updating my blog today and tried to add the links again but to my surprise its still not showing and I'm still getting errors! What a life is this! lol! But dont worry guys even though your links are not there but I will visit you in your site because I have your sites saved on my computer. So what I do today? Hmm not much,I woke up 8:30 in the morning.Changed the bed sheets because I haven't change it since one month already.I've noticed that winter season has much dust compared to summer season,hmm dont know why? Or maybe because of the heater,not sure. Even though how I clean it well but dusts are still coming again and again and even though I hoovered already,geez I still can see dust after I clean. After I've done household chores I went to town,have a walked.Some shops has summer clothes displayed already,wow too early! I think it is still cold to buy those clothes,and anyways I'm not really buying too much summer clothes because cold weather is longer than warm weather here so I guess I'm just gonna have to buy it in Philippines rather. That's all for me today,not much huh!? Im just gonna be greeting you a happy weekend!

No comments: