Saturday, October 18, 2008

Thank you!

First of all I wanted to say a big THANK YOU,kathbb and Ylangurl for visiting my blog.They really didn't forget me.It was so touching.Its really cold out here already especially in the night. This is just a quick update of my blog since I cannot tell anything here about myself.Not much going on about me lately.No good news,its as usual.hehehe.I just wish everybody a happy weekend with their love ones!

3 comments:

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

Tugnaw gyud as in pathbb wa na di matabang, maau ka kay mu-uli-ay sa Zugbu.

Starring lage me diri ni Ma'am Ylan...tenk you-tenk you! hehehe

Ylan said...

No problem oi, my pleasure.. it's nice to see u back in blogging :)

thanks for adding the new URL diay :)

Gen said...

Kathbb,oy naa napod ko comments,lipay man kog duna comments,mao oy starring mo diri duha Ylangurl kay inyo ko gi welcome back sa blogging.thanks ha!