I was back to Europe from my long vacation in Philippines and for a very long time, its my very first time to write again entry for my blog.Spent almost 4 months vacation with my family and ohh I missed those days,the holidays when I am with them. I've missed the things I was doing before my vacation like writing some stuff here, surfing the net and etc.
I am here in Norway now for 11 days already. When I arrived here the ground was a lot of snow and I must admit that its little colder from where I used to live before.It was a smooth journey with my boyfriend going here. I loved when we took that ferry going to this city of Moss. A nice and quiet place to live for those people who dont wanna be in big cities.
Yesterday had been a not nice weather since it was raining from yesterday and until now.I've meet a friend at the mall yesterday, we had fun roaming around together with her baby.She is a filipina living here in Moss for 3 years now and she is from Masbate.
And now I have to stop and do things here at home,fix the clothes that was washed yesterday and wash the dishes.
Have a nice day everyone, and hope your day will be as good as mine.See you later!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Back to Europe but in Norway now ;)
I was back to Europe from my long vacation in Philippines and for a very long time, its my very first time to write again entry for my blog.Spent almost 4 months vacation with my family and ohh I missed those days,the holidays when I am with them. I've missed the things I was doing before my vacation like writing some stuff here, surfing the net and etc.
I am here in Norway now for 11 days already. When I arrived here the ground was a lot of snow and I must admit that its little colder from where I used to live before.It was a smooth journey with my boyfriend going here. I loved when we took that ferry going to this city of Moss. A nice and quiet place to live for those people who dont wanna be in big cities.
Yesterday had been a not nice weather since it was raining from yesterday and until now.I've meet a friend at the mall yesterday, we had fun roaming around together with her baby.She is a filipina living here in Moss for 3 years now and she is from Masbate.
And now I have to stop and do things here at home,fix the clothes that was washed yesterday and wash the dishes.
Have a nice day everyone, and hope your day will be as good as mine.See you later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hi! Gen! Welcome back to Europe!
it´s me at www.marthamontes.com
Hi Martha, thank you..kumusta blogging nimo diha?
Post a Comment