Saturday, September 29, 2007

my flight is gonna be soon...

One week away its gonna be our flight going to Philippines,yes yes! Im going to see my beloved family again,I miss them much,im sure they miss me too! But I didn't tell them that im going there this month because I want to surprise them.Hehehe,wonder what will be their reaction. Pasalubongs are ready now! This morning while I watched tv,I was calculating what to spend already,lols of course thats to be count also.Cant be avoid that when we go to Philippines that we cannot spend something.My mind went blocked and my eyes cant keep away staring that calculator.I remember those days when I was still in Philippines during my highschool days.When there is test especially the mathematics subject,I will go to our neighbors to borrow calculator from them.That was also during my college days,I need to borrow from somebody.And suddenly I told my hubby with teary eyes " know what?my siblings are really lucky now that they are studying,they can buy what they need in their studies but not me during my days when i was studying.(hehehe emotional jud oy!) dah saon man gud poor man kaayo mi maong di kapalit ug calculator.Antos intawon sauna panghuwam.Hay buhay perteng paita gyud..

2 comments:

Ylan said...

gen, nice to hear from u again in my blog, blogspot na pud diay ka?
anyways,uli na pud ka? nindota ah! :)
anyways, about ur post, i can so relate... lisud jud ko sa akng pagskuyla sa una, pero kaluuy sa ginoo, nakalingkawas raman.. tanan nako na gamit sa drawing class purus hinulman hehe... intawon! LOL!

Gen said...

Hi Ylan,oo nag blogspot ko bag ohay palang gyud.Aron makamao pod ko sa akoang kaugalingon.Oo uli ko next month napod,bitaw oy na paita bitaw sauna perteng lisora huhuhu kahilak man kog popcorn pagsuwat ani akoang entry diri Ylan huna huna.