Saturday, November 10, 2007

Arrived in Luxembourg yesterday

Yesterday mornin' we arrived here in Luxembourg around 10 oclock.When I got out from the terminal it was raining and it soo cold.I was just wearing open sandal when we depart from Cebu,I didnt think of wearing close shoes to protect my feet from cold weather.What was on my mind was,hmm my father in law will meet us at the airport and even if its cold I wont mind walking to the car even just for 2 minutes..I did regret wearing that sandal when we arrived,because its bloody cold,and the car was parked far from the terminal..huhuhu gitugnaw jud ko as in!.Ive learned my lesson. Well our vacation was nice,to be with my family and to be in philippines again was such a nice time, especially those memories i spent with them.There's really no place like home! Natagbaw jud ko sa pagkaon sa pinas as,dali kaayo kong ni add ug timbang..

No comments: