Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Recipe for tonight

My stomach had a blast of what I cooked tonight, yes! im so full with my food tonight. First time I cook soya soup with chicken wings on it. Wow,unbelievable because honestly i really dont cook. But tonight I really did a good job. Well applause for myself. I just ate light lunch today, and it really makes me hungry this evening so i give a pat with my self by cooking my recipe of the night. Soya soup with 4 chicken wings on it. I wish I had taken photo of it but sorry its all gone. It just shows how hungry I am tonight. Today, I was busy cleaning at home. Brr weather was so cold and I dont like to go out. After that just spend my time watching tagalogs on the internet. Thanks for pinoychannel.tv, even if im here in other country, I feel that im in Philippines!

No comments: