Friday, March 14, 2008
Felt soo really bad
Grrr until now we dont have our internet connection yet,I fell so stress coming to our apartment just to use the computer.Were supposed to have it last Wednesday but the company forgot to send a technician at home,grrr gatanga lang agi nila! I've felt really really bad for what happened.It gave me a headache,nothing to do at home.So here I am,patience is what I got.Pero sus kalagot gyud oy!Sige nalang.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Mao bah? Dugaya gyud sa internet ninyo diha Patbb sah.
Oistt Happy Easter diha ninyo diay!
Happy Easter too kathbb.mao lagi wala pa gyud nay gisapot nako kathbb wala na gani ko nag blog blog.kay makawalay gana.kapoy ko aning companyha,palpak!
genagurl, greet ko daan, happy easter! :)
have a great week :)bisaya ka?
Hello there,I'm new here so excuse me if I'm not getting this correct...But just wanted to say hello and ask if you are bisaya?okay have a good day
aloha,
bing
Post a Comment