Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Happy weekend!
Once again its Saturday, time to spend with our love one's. Today we got the chance to go swimming near the place we live. The warm water of the pool was so relaxing. Its been a long time we have not been to swimming anymore, the fact that we were in Philippines last October for our holidays and second is its getting colder everyday that winter is getting nearer,I am lazy to get out. Yesterday was very cold for it reach -6 degree celcius, waaa my arms and ears numb that I cannot barely walk outside without cap and hand cover. So I had to buy myself a cap for covering my head. I was with my friend for which we had planned to try out the yoga in fitness center but too bad that we were late and when we arrived it was starting already and will be finish soon. We better luck next time and be on time before it will start. Well folks this is it for today, hubby and I just waiting for my inlaws as usual every Saturday to meet and eat with them. I just wish everyone a happy weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment