Monday, December 31, 2007
Im back from being a busy bee
Yes, I am back from being a busy bee at our new house. Things were already arrange and at last, well I can sit and relax already. Today, Sunday I was busy doing the curtains at home, after washing it I hang it immediately coz my mother in law said it is better that way so it will look nice. Not good if I let the curtain wait to get dry. I miss sitting in front of the computer like before we moved out from our apartment. For the meantime I visit the computer everyday when I get to have time since we dont have connection yet at home. Its so tiresome coming back and forth, lol! I just hope that we can have the internet connection soon in the house so I wont be coming here in the apartment just to use the internet.
Happy weekend everyone.Hope you all have a great weekend with your love ones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment