Monday, December 31, 2007

Tag from Marichu

Thanks Marichu for this tag.Sorry for the delayed post of this just been busy this past week moving our things to our new house. But glad to have the time to make this today. 1.Can ex-lovers be friends? Sure 2. Do you think its ok to date someone if ur committed already? Nope 3. What do u think is the biggest cause of a break up? not compatible 4. Are you in love with someone at the moment? YAP! with my friend and bestfriend..( hubby) 5. Are you missing someone at the moment? Yes my family especially this holiday season! 6. Would you die for the one you love? Oh no! I would not! 7. Do you think love hurts? No,it such a nice feeling love 8. What’s the best thing about love? Love moves in mysterious way 9.Whats the worst thing about being in love? To be blind and martir 10. Will you wait for someone you love? Yes 11.What song best describes your life at this moment? I cant think of any for the moment 12. Do you wanna get married? I am happily married with my loving husband now 13. Have you talked to the person you love on the phone? YEs 14. Is love always on your side or the opposite way? Yap, blessed to received the love that I had now 15. Do you have a gay/lesbian/bisexual friend? Yes, I have 16. Are you sick of love? I'm not 17. Are you sick of questions on love? No, I really like it 18. What are you going to do tomorrow? Stay at home 19. What do u want so bad right now? I had it already, our new house! 20. Do you think money is everything? NO, money can't buy me happiness. 21. What song are you listening right now? Paris Hilton " Nothing in this world" 22. Whats the song that u last downloaded ? Nothing. 23. How much do you love music? I love music 100% 24.Have u written ur own song? Oh no! just ask me to sing! lol! 25. What’s the movie that you last watched? I forgot 26. Do you believe in forever? No 27. What’s the last words you want to say to your bf/gf/special someone? Go to the bathroom. hehehe thats all.

No comments: