Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Weekend!

It was sunny the whole day out here but still chilly because the winter's not over yet. But I'll be glad to anticipate for the spring season to come.Today I had the time to come at our apartment to use internet.Hahay,till now we dont have the connection yet,it really sucks! The company's getting on my nerves telling us to wait maybe next week.Grrrr! I would still be hoping to have soon. I like the weather today even though its cold,its better than to have rain. Its the second semester of class and I've started my lesson already last week and whoa,bit difficult for me but I guess I can manage. LOL! I go to school at night time because I was late and supposed not to have a place but I was lucky they still got a place for those who want to study the language ( like me). HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL!

No comments: