Friday, February 15, 2008

Thank God it was Friday yesterday!

me and friend,eating the puto cheese. The puto cheese that me and my friend made yesterday,taste yummy! Here come the weekend again and for sure every bodays looking forward for it. The weather out here is fine not very cold though. When I got out from the house I can see that our neighbors are starting to clean their garden. But for me and hubby,guess its not time yet,its just cold for us to clean nowadays,heheh.We wait until summer is coming we can clean ours too. Yesterday a filipina friend visit me at the house and we cooked puto cheese. Ever since last week I been wanting to eat puto cheese,I just miss this kind of food.Looking back to the days when I am in pinas,I remember we have a neighbor who sells puto cheese and I would really like to buy and eat her puto cheese.Since nobody selling puto cheese out here I decided to cooked and asked my friend to visit me so we can eat together. Fortunately the puto we made yesterday turned out to be yummy and we just love to eat it with dinuguan. The memories brings back to me of those days me and my friends in pinas gone to a fast food chain named Goldi Locks,love their puto there paired with dinuguan.

No comments: