Clark Kent and Lana Lang of smallville series
I think this two faces are familiar to you guys.They are the character of smallville that I have been watching.Ive finished watching season 6 and a lil bit of season 7.I like this series and im looking forward to our trip in Philippines,by then I can buy a lot of CD's there.A lot of people are selling this kind of things in colon sidewalk already and I am buying to them because its cheaper compared to her.I dont want to spend my 23 euros just to buy one CD tape here,no way! Theres a lot of things I can buy when Im in Philippines.Hehehe,my friends would call me already kuripot.
Next week,at last we can have internet connection already at the house.Yepey!! Its been two months already that we have waited for the notice from the company,and Im glad it arrived yesterday!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Yehey!!!
Clark Kent and Lana Lang of smallville series
I think this two faces are familiar to you guys.They are the character of smallville that I have been watching.Ive finished watching season 6 and a lil bit of season 7.I like this series and im looking forward to our trip in Philippines,by then I can buy a lot of CD's there.A lot of people are selling this kind of things in colon sidewalk already and I am buying to them because its cheaper compared to her.I dont want to spend my 23 euros just to buy one CD tape here,no way! Theres a lot of things I can buy when Im in Philippines.Hehehe,my friends would call me already kuripot.
Next week,at last we can have internet connection already at the house.Yepey!! Its been two months already that we have waited for the notice from the company,and Im glad it arrived yesterday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment