Tuesday, February 26, 2008

How I spend my weekend,yesterday and today

me at home,yikes so bored without internet and myself again,very bored,hehe Good afternoon Luxembourg,hehehe.Yeah its afternoon already here 2:23 PM.Tuesday kinda boring with,got nothing to do.Laziness strikes me for cleaning the house,Geez well I was thinking this morning when hubby left for work to come here in the apartment to use the computer to blog. Saturday hubby and me went to Mama and Papa to for a visit. Sunday we went swimming and clean a lil bit of the garden,there are some flowers already bloomed at our garden and im excited for the summer to arrived because I wanted to plant some useful plants at the garden like vegetables and fruits. Monday I had friends came over at the house to pay a visit for me and as well as celebrating the belated birthday of the son of my friends.And as usual soo much food that was left. Today tuesday woke up late have my coffe in the morning and chat a little bit with my siblings and my mom.I really miss Philippines this time. Our plan before was to have vacation this April to spend my birthday in Philippines but it was cancelled due to some things that was happening. But I think we will be going by the end of this year hopefully.Planning to have christmas and new year,but well for the meantime me and hubby will just see to it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

maau pa mo nanay garden kami ala pa jud, hay when pa kaha patbb uy. Buhay as in lyf kaau gyud, lol.

Gen said...

Nah kathbb kapoy man diay oy mag dungkal aning garden.lols! di kaayo ko moagwanta sa garden kay kapoy!ok ra gamay na garden di lang dako.